Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Polkadot
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Polkadot. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|XChange||2298.9145from 5000||1.0000||8360.5139max. 130.4963||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||2350.4776from 5000||1.0000||237365.5822max. 119.1247||166.7||7/0/0|
|Baksman||2353.9811from 5000||1.0000||90026.1394max. 127.4436||596.8||10/2/1|
|Nice Change||2427.9659from 10000||1.0000||54394.2109max. 205.9336||263.7||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||2599.3517from 20000||1.0000||310926.7827max. 3847.1131||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) RUB to Polkadot (DOT)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Polkadot" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Polkadot available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Polkadot as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.