Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Payeer
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Payeer without any problems. Information about the table.
|E-Privat Info||72.8806from 5000||1.0000||119.88||4/0/3|
|4ange||73.6800from 5000||1.0000||299262.74max. 4071.66||261.9||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||73.7100from 15000||1.0000||6318459.52max. 13566.68||542.5||28/0/1|
|Bankcomat||73.7100from 5000||1.0000||526698.79max. 4070||26/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||73.7600from 5000||1.0000||1032.51max. 664.31||286.9||11/0/0|
|MChange||74.0100from 5000||1.0000||1061692.97max. 3783.27||141.4||7/0/0|
|Internetmoney||74.0170from 5000||1.0000||2483.89max. 675.52||670.3||86/0/0|
|365 Cash||74.0192from 5000||1.0000||13011.54max. 1351||1406.8||418/2/3|
|blablachange.com||74.0200from 5000||1.0000||59753.34max. 4052.95||483.9||0/0/0|
|60cek||74.0300from 5000||1.0000||160231.72max. 6754.01||674.0||0/0/0|
|XChange||74.5500from 5000||1.0000||611210.51max. 4024.14||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Smart-Pays||74.7025from 5000||1.0000||26996.21max. 1338.64||1286.3||0/0/0|
|Baksman||74.9100from 5000||1.0000||77216.61max. 6674.67||578.9||10/1/1|
|CoinBank||75.9166from 5000||1.0000||1327.28max. 632.27||306.5||5/0/0|
|Ru-Change||75.9166from 5000||1.0000||1327.28max. 632.27||306.5||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||76.8100from 1000||1.0000||702945.64max. 6509.56||243.3||1/0/0|
|Kassa||77.2793from 1000||1.0000||2100max. 1164.60||1926.7||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to Payeer USD? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Visa/MasterCard RUB – Payeer USD will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category