Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Payeer RUB
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Payeer RUB without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|Шахта||1.0180from 5000||1.0000||12171361max. 147347||613.2||27/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0200from 5000||1.0000||8984385max. 294117||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0200from 5000||1.0000||15665128max. 294117||3272.0||32/0/0|
|60cek||1.0200from 5000||1.0000||4546263max. 117647||636.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0400from 1000||1.0000||19692302max. 480769||214.1||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0500from 1000||1.0000||2610550max. 285714||547.3||10/1/0|
|YChanger||1.0500from 30000||1.0000||1062038max. 285714||200.2||1/0/0|
|GoldObmen||1.0656from 1000||1.0000||115080max. 14076||911.0||2/0/0|
|4ange||1.0700from 5000||1.0000||2438329max. 280373||219.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||17541504max. 128440||107.5||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||2847190max. 275229||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1100from 5000||1.0000||30059858max. 72072||542.5||28/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.1800from 1000||1.0000||59181408max. 8474576||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) RUB to Payeer RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Visa/MasterCard RUB – Payeer RUB will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category