Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Pax Dollar
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard RUB for Pax Dollar. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|4money||66.7430from 34000||1.0000||691516.0000max. 1048.7991||0/0/0|
|OneObmen||66.7737from 25000||1.0000||453347.0000max. 74879.7805||3.9||10/0/2|
|1-Online||66.8310from 25000||1.0000||35984.0000max. 748.1557||435.7||2/0/0|
|NewLine||66.9030from 35000||1.0000||2444375.0000max. 1046.2908||778.7||3/0/0|
|Btc-Volga||68.3400from 30000||1.0000||100000.0000max. 4389.8156||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||72.9030from 20000||1.0000||1348785.0000max. 13716.8566||542.4||28/0/2|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Tether USD TRC-20
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Litecoin
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Tether USD ERC-20
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Dash
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) RUB to Pax Dollar (USDP)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Pax Dollar". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Pax Dollar is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Visa/MasterCard RUB to Pax Dollar, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.