Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to NEM
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard RUB for NEM. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Kassa||10.3852from 2077.05||1.0000||60240.0000max. 4814.5437||2006.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||10.5071from 5000||1.0000||533946.8888max. 26648.6471||166.4||7/0/0|
|YChanger||10.6201from 5000||1.0000||207561.9401max. 37664.4287||217.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) RUB to NEM (XEM)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "NEM". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, NEM is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to NEM as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.