Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Monobank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Monobank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Шахта||2.6717from 5000||1.0000||7499072max. 74858||719.9||27/0/4|
|365 Cash||2.6719from 9999.99||1.0000||158520max. 37426||1430.1||419/2/3|
|E-Privat Info||2.7042from 5000||1.0000||42664max. 5546||4/0/3|
|Just-Exchanger||2.7230from 1000||1.0000||34683max. 17994||68.9||18/0/0|
|Internetmoney||2.7230from 5000||1.0000||79577max. 18362||680.9||86/0/0|
|Makoli||2.7300from 5000||1.0000||328252max. 18278||352.8||2/0/0|
|VIPchanger||2.7664from 5000||1.0000||2560412max. 48366||0/0/0|
|E-Privat||2.8011from 1000||1.0000||18569max. 5355||2/0/0|
|Obmenlite24||2.8398from 5000||1.0000||24099max. 17254||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to Monobank hryvnia, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Monobank" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monobank UAH there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category