Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Monero
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard RUB for Monero. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|MChange||20327.6250from 5000||1.0000||159922.6250max. 6.8871||104.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||20358.2852from 1000||1.0000||536737.0000max. 14.7360||544.5||10/1/0|
|Nice Change||20570.3496from 1000||1.0000||355599.5312||210.9||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||20743.2109from 5000||1.0000||433217.9062max. 14.4625||26/0/0|
|YChanger||20786.8809from 30000||1.0000||816173.9375max. 14.4321||198.8||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||20985.6914from 5000||1.0000||626023.5000max. 3.8121||542.5||28/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard RUB –> Monero same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category