Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to ICON
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard RUB to ICON. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Btc-Volga||29.3700from 30000||1.0000||100000.0000max. 10214.5045||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Tether USD TRC-20
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Litecoin
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Tether USD ERC-20
- Visa/MasterCard RUB to Dash
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to ICON (ICX)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "ICON" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is ICON available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to ICON is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.