Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|ExMoney Me||3549.4829from 5000||1.0000||35.0185max. 13.8048||287.3||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||3570.4819from 5000||1.0000||4022.8520max. 140.0371||483.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||3577.6598from 5000||1.0000||892362.2271max. 78.2634||142.2||7/0/0|
|Baksman||3595.3210from 5000||1.0000||21501.3769max. 139.0696||579.3||10/1/1|
|XChange||3608.4254from 5000||1.0000||30527.8051max. 83.1387||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||3632.2648from 1000||1.0000||204911.4382max. 137.6551||243.9||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||3632.2648from 5000||1.0000||56267.5167max. 27531.0324||143.2||0/0/0|
|OneObmen||3647.8411from 50000||1.0000||2061.1635max. 27.4134||4.7||9/0/2|
|YChanger||3671.3214from 5000||1.0000||114476.5718max. 108.9525||212.6||1/0/0|
|Kassa||3704.5435from 1852.28||1.0000||169.0046max. 24.2944||1929.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are also exchanges that transfer Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum Classic, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category