Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|CoinCat||216065.4153from 4300||1.0000-0.00625||6.0300max. 0.2179||22/1/1|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||218833.6751from 35594.3||1.0000-0.01537||0.2978||4044.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||221174.4451from 10000||1.0000||161.4016max. 2.2606||269.0||1/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||221179.0356from 20000||1.0000-0.004||1.3726max. 0.2215||610.5||2/1/1|
|365 Cash||221636.0165from 29999.99||1.0000||0.2505||1493.5||425/2/3|
|OneObmen||221636.0166from 100000||1.0000||390.2224max. 3.6095||4.3||9/0/2|
|Шахта||221636.0166from 8000||1.0000||20.5792max. 0.6767||804.4||27/0/4/1|
|60cek||223465.1353from 10000||1.0000||16970.3570max. 2.2374||722.2||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||224988.6830from 20000||1.0000||19576.7674max. 44.4466||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||228280.6381from 5000||1.0000||12015.0238max. 0.4380||604.0||10/2/1|
|MChange||228308.9906from 5000||1.0000||10625.3205max. 1.2264||187.3||7/0/0|
|XChange||229265.1455from 5000||1.0000||3470.0506max. 1.3085||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||231318.5946from 20000||1.0000||1201.6305max. 2.1615||483.9||0/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||231582.3449from 30000||1.0000||119.9961max. 0.2115||0/0/0|
|Pride Change||235791.2210from 15000||1.0000||980.0000max. 0.8482||0/0/0|
|Kassa||236404.3783from 11820.22||1.0000||3.7435max. 0.2115||2053.5||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||238686.6695from 15000||1.0000||871.3410max. 0.8379||26/0/0|
|YChanger||247124.3987from 45000||1.0000||10041.1125max. 404.6545||222.5||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||247736.8618from 20000||1.0000||1354.9999max. 4.0365||542.4||28/0/2|
|4ange||247766.6315from 25000||1.0000||335.0000max. 1.2108||305.3||0/0/0|
|Bitcash||256410.2564from 10000||1.0000-0.002||59.1206max. 0.1365||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Ethereum".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Ethereum as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.