Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Dai
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Dai without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||83.3490from 10000||1.0000||70852.3323max. 5998.8722||268.8||1/0/0|
|60cek||85.3422from 30000||1.0000||25346065.8505max. 117175.3247||721.4||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||85.6825from 17354.27||1.0000-20||649.7300||4043.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||87.2387from 5000||1.0000||40526779.0291max. 3209.5847||186.7||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||87.7777from 20000||1.0000||45584386.9589max. 113924.1515||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||104.6864from 20000||1.0000||951025.7157max. 9552.3391||26/0/0|
|XChange||105.1298from 5000||1.0000||20442.3671max. 2853.6152||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to Dai (DAI)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Dai" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Dai there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard RUB –> Dai same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.