Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Cardano
Where can you profitably exchange Visa/MasterCard RUB for Cardano? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|MChange||162.2090from 5000||1.0000||451098.9875max. 1726.1680||150.9||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||163.6190from 5000||1.0000||110958.4887max. 1833.5278||26/0/0|
|Baksman||163.7387from 5000||1.0000||451421.5404max. 1832.1875||584.3||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||163.8840from 1000||1.0000||10122253.7129max. 3050.9384||250.6||1/0/0|
|XChange||164.0464from 5000||1.0000||100685.0080max. 1828.7508||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||164.8519from 5000||1.0000||235.8195||291.9||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||166.2961from 5000||1.0000||124803.5445max. 1804.0110||483.9||0/0/0|
|60cek||166.5003from 10000||1.0000||247082.1265max. 30029.9759||684.2||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||185.1091from 5000||1.0000||1068896.8291max. 540221.9555||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Visa (Master Card) RUB for Cardano (ADA) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Cardano". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Cardano is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Cardano as a deposit.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category