Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Capitalist
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Capitalist, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|ExMoney Me||74.7100from 5000||1.0000||70.65||287.3||11/0/0|
|YChanger||75.1600from 5000||1.0000||145790.45max. 5321.97||212.5||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||76.0700from 1000||1.0000||236224.95max. 131457.86||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||76.4600from 5000||1.0000||363334.38max. 3662.04||141.8||7/0/0|
|60cek||76.6800from 5000||1.0000||12066.17max. 6520.60||674.5||0/0/0|
|Baksman||80.9200from 5000||1.0000||358072.46max. 6178.94||579.1||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||80.9400from 5000||1.0000||20101.68max. 3706.44||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to Capitalist-USD? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Capitalist". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Capitalist USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category