Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin Cash ABC
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin Cash ABC, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Visa/MasterCard||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|365 Cash||35266.6953from 10000||1.0000||0.8211||1342.4||416/2/0|
|blablachange.com||35559.1602from 5000||1.0000||128.8303max. 8.4366||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||35768.2891from 30000||1.0000||10022.6006max. 8.3873||200.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||36098.6328from 1000||1.0000||72.0959max. 8.3105||547.3||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||36144.8008from 5000||1.0000||74.3759max. 8.2999||26/0/0|
|XChange||36378.8125from 5000||1.0000||12.3689max. 8.2465||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||36922.1055from 5000||1.0000||25728.7656max. 3.7917||107.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||40397.1289from 5000||1.0000||10198.5088max. 2475.4234||143.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||107815.7344from 1000||1.0000||10624.5859max. 4.6375||214.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to Bitcoin-cash ABC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin Cash ABC to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin Cash ABC as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category