Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 16975
|365 Cash||2946617.5000from 19999.9902||1.0000||2.1268||1334.4||415/2/0|
|Nice Change||3269726.2500from 10000||1.0000||198.5140||210.5||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to Bitcoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Bitcoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Bitcoin is a normal deposit operation.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category