Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Binance Coin BEP20
Where can you profitably exchange Visa/MasterCard RUB for Binance Coin BEP20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Visa/MasterCard||Binance Coin BEP20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CoinCat||14242.7724from 3000||1.0000||1984.0700max. 20.2137||23/1/1|
|LasloBit||14254.2104from 5000||1.0000||14.2864max. 3.4375||1/1/0|
|24Paybank||14589.6304from 10000||1.0000||21812.9261max. 34.2709||542.3||28/0/2|
|XChange||14642.4523from 25000||1.0000||10205.7279max. 20.4883||3271.9||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||14647.8999from 10000||1.0000||5850.9294max. 68.2691||483.9||0/0/0|
|Kassa||14715.8537from 2500||1.0000||172.1117max. 3.0579||2205.7||0/0/0|
|MChange||14986.3851from 5000||1.0000||23010.0617max. 18.6836||219.6||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Visa (Master Card) RUB to Binance Coin bep20 (BNBBEP20)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Binance Coin BEP20".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Binance Coin BEP20 to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard RUB –> Binance Coin BEP20 same as depositing funds.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.