Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Advanced Cash RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Advanced Cash RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Шахта||1.0176from 1000||1.0000||2091249max. 147405||612.4||27/0/0|
|4ange||1.0300from 5000||1.0000||6374768max. 291262||218.4||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0300from 5000||1.0000||4659748max. 291262||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||11326693max. 288461||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||3000000max. 288461||26/0/0|
|60cek||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||29533760max. 114285||635.8||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0600from 1000||1.0000||23317752max. 471698||213.7||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||10053315max. 283018||547.0||10/1/0|
|YChanger||1.0800from 5000||1.0000||7906865max. 92592||200.0||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0800from 5000||1.0000||24987694max. 129629||107.1||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1100from 5000||1.0000||30887744max. 72072||542.5||28/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.1900from 1000||1.0000||37758864max. 8403361||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) RUB to Advanced Cash RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Advanced Cash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Advanced Cash RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Advanced Cash RUB as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category