Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Advanced Cash EUR
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Advanced Cash EUR, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|XChange||87.1700from 5000||1.0000||60608max. 3441.55||3272.0||32/0/0|
|24Paybank||87.9900from 15000||1.0000||2099744.77max. 11364.92||542.5||28/0/1|
|ProstoCash||88.0200from 1000||1.0000||1192298.21max. 113610.54||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||88.0400from 5000||1.0000||100000max. 5679.23||579.3||10/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||88.9800from 5000||1.0000||75||287.3||11/0/0|
|4ange||89.2500from 5000||1.0000||10637.64max. 3361.34||262.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||89.9200from 5000||1.0000||1039245.65max. 3113.87||142.2||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||89.9300from 5000||1.0000||29135.98max. 3335.92||26/0/0|
|blablachange.com||90.7900from 5000||1.0000||6983.17max. 3304.32||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||91.8500from 5000||1.0000||38669.60max. 4354.92||212.6||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||94.9100from 1000||1.0000||4105.44||243.9||1/0/0|
|60cek||100.5100from 5000||1.0000||15388.49max. 4974.62||675.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Visa (Master Card) RUB to Advanced Cash EUR.
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Advanced Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Advanced Cash EUR is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Advanced Cash EUR is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category