Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to 0x
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to 0x without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|MChange||62.1473from 5000||1.0000||565461.8292max. 2252.7125||118.0||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Visa (Master Card) RUB for 0x (ZRX) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "0x".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds 0x to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to 0x is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category