Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard EUR to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard EUR to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Baksman||197.0002from 250||1.0000||536735.0000max. 25.3806||547.0||10/1/0|
|24Paybank||198.9685from 60||1.0000||626021.2500max. 4.7746||542.5||28/0/0|
|MChange||199.1891from 85||1.0000||159923.4219max. 33.6363||107.1||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||210.9518from 100||1.0000||744122.2500max. 3.7923||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Visa (Master Card) EUR and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Monero" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Monero available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard EUR –> Monero same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category