Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard EUR to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard EUR to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|24Paybank||3862.7481from 300||1.0000||21577.4111max. 1.2944||542.5||28/0/1|
|ProstoCash||4103.3607from 200||1.0000||42577.2443max. 0.4874||143.1||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||4287.6284from 30||1.0000||95.0000max. 0.6996||0.9||0/0/2/3|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Visa (Master Card) EUR for Ethereum (ETH) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Ethereum". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard EUR to Ethereum is a normal deposit operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category