Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard EUR to Bitcoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard EUR to Bitcoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 17990
|Smart-Pays||39134.4117from 300||1.0000||0.7349max. 0.1277||1290.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||39950.2204from 200||1.0000||919.0000max. 0.1677||143.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||42072.2820from 100||1.0000||2298.2252max. 0.0475||143.2||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||43537.4149from 30||1.0000||6.8000max. 0.0689||0.9||0/0/2/3|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Visa (Master Card) EUR and want to exchange it to Bitcoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "Bitcoin". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Bitcoin are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Visa/MasterCard EUR to Bitcoin, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category