Exchange rates of UzCard to Payeer
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of UzCard to Payeer. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|A-Exchange Com||11447.7578from 50000||1.0000||27.20||2877.3||2/1/0|
|24Paybank||11449.1473from 100000||1.0000||378990.59max. 12227.98||542.3||28/0/2|
|ProstoCash||12796.1058from 500000||1.0000||11622293.70max. 390.74||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Uz-Card Sum and want to exchange it to Payeer USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "UzCard" and "Payeer". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Payeer USD are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from UzCard UZS to Payeer USD is a normal deposit operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.