Exchange rates of USD Coin to Waves
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of USD Coin to Waves. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||16.0726from 3000||1.0000||21235.0000max. 3110.8843||0.9||0/0/3|
|Bankcomat||16.8513from 10||1.0000||6227.0616max. 1780.2780||26/0/0|
|YChanger||17.8145from 100||1.0000||200009.2100max. 2806.7024||206.4||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have USD Coin (USDC) and want to exchange it to WAVES, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "USD Coin" and "Waves" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Waves there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category