Exchange rates of USD Coin to Visa/MasterCard RUB
Where can you profitably exchange USD Coin for Visa/MasterCard RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|NewLine||1.0000from 490||71.5620||6989380max. 93030||730.8||3/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 310||71.3570||5588475max. 92764||97.1||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 360||71.1750||6633941max. 49822||434.1||2/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 500||71.1380||5271738max. 99593||0/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 330||70.9850||1785385max. 99379||7.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 30||70.9400||20596031max. 354700||261.3||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 30||70.8000||60173811max. 708000||141.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 50||70.4600||16691670||243.0||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||69.4700||70676373max. 451555||578.7||10/1/1|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 85||69.4200||141325990max. 694200||542.5||28/0/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||69.3400||52648817max. 693400||26/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 300||67.8785||1730000max. 1018177||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|ChBy||1.0000from 450||58.4000||31593821max. 1752000||0/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change USD Coin (USDC) to Visa (Master Card) RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "USD Coin" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer USD Coin to Visa/MasterCard RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category