Exchange rates of USD Coin to Tether USD
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of USD Coin for Tether USD. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||USD Coin||Tether USD||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|BtcTenge||1.0060from 11000||1.0000||2308352.7870max. 497017.8926||88.1||20/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0111from 1500||1.0000||1476622.7901max. 98902.1857||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping USD Coin (USDC) for Tether dollars is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "USD Coin" and "Tether USD" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Tether USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.