Exchange rates of USD Coin to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||272.6161from 3000||1.0000||5200.0000max. 183.4080||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||273.7586from 50||1.0000||704460.5371max. 1826.4266||241.9||1/0/0|
|BtcTenge||276.7203from 8000||1.0000||6432.3435max. 1806.8786||88.1||15/0/0|
|YChanger||277.0115from 30||1.0000||816051.3211max. 36099.5843||212.1||1/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||278.1643from 27.87||1.0000-0.0002||0.1634||3955.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||278.2431from 100||1.0000||759926.4013max. 1796.9897||140.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||278.3898from 70||1.0000||536878.9649max. 1796.0428||577.8||10/1/1|
|blablachange.com||279.6710from 100||1.0000||19521.2019max. 1787.8149||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||281.2196from 100||1.0000||852462.7011max. 1777.9699||3272.0||32/0/0|
|4ange||283.9921from 50||1.0000||104593.0596max. 17.6061||260.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||284.0765from 50||1.0000||433221.7620max. 70.4035||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting USD Coin (USDC) to Monero (XMR).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "USD Coin" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category