Exchange rates of USD Coin to Litecoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin to Litecoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||135.9616from 3000||1.0000||1300.0000max. 367.7508||0.9||0/0/3|
|GeeExchange||136.1134from 6050.9277||1.0000||12180.0000max. 8.9484||528.9||4/0/0|
|Super Change Is||136.5186from 50||1.0000||6.5902||8263.5||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||137.2200from 50||1.0000||6642.4497max. 3643.7837||214.1||1/0/0|
|Coinguru||137.5612from 2000||1.0000||2907.0920max. 726.9491||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||139.3410from 50||1.0000||50973.8516max. 143.5327||26/0/0|
|MChange||140.1157from 100||1.0000||45843.1719max. 3568.4794||107.5||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||140.6306from 50||1.0000||3.8454||276.7||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||140.6759from 1.43||1.0000-0.0001||12.9280||3885.7||0/0/0|
|Baksman||140.6998from 68||1.0000||850.3570max. 71.0733||547.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||142.2245from 50||1.0000||123306.0078max. 703.1137||143.2||0/0/0|
|4ange||142.4920from 30||1.0000||719.4111max. 35.0896||219.0||0/0/0|
|YChanger||145.0686from 20||1.0000||141959.2031max. 344.6645||200.2||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have USD Coin (USDC) and want to exchange it to Litecoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "USD Coin" and "Litecoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Litecoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category