Exchange rates of USD Coin to Ethereum Classic
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from USD Coin to Ethereum Classic without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||USD Coin||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||57.2374from 3000||1.0000||9801.0000max. 873.5547||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||57.8034from 208550.9015||1.0000||83130.0000max. 143.8150||537.8||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||58.1690from 50||1.0000||204910.9425max. 8595.6437||241.6||1/0/0|
|XChange||59.0348from 100||1.0000||30527.1667max. 8469.5806||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||59.7130from 200||1.0000||892360.3271max. 8373.3860||139.3||7/0/0|
|Baksman||61.2964from 70||1.0000||21501.3769max. 8157.0858||577.6||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||62.0634from 50||1.0000||56268.0152max. 1611.2555||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have USD Coin (USDC) and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "USD Coin" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category