Exchange rates of USD Coin to Cash USD
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin to Cash USD, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Pay-Today||1.0060from 13600||1.0000||1082255.31max. 497017.89||49.4||1/0/0|
|ChBy||1.0070from 100000||1.0000||3009514.40max. 993048.65||0/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade USD Coin (USDC) to Cash USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "USD Coin" and "Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Cash USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are also exchanges that transfer USD Coin to Cash USD, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.