Exchange rates of USD Coin to Capitalist
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of USD Coin to Capitalist. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||1.0000||203712.31max. 100000||143.1||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0050from 1||1.0000||74.80||291.9||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0300from 50||1.0000||362457.35max. 9708.73||150.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1100from 70||1.0000||361199.39max. 90090.09||584.3||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting USD Coin (USDC) to Capitalist-USD.
- First go to "USD Coin" and "Capitalist". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Capitalist USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category