Exchange rates of USD Coin to Bitcoin Cash ABC
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin to Bitcoin Cash ABC, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||USD Coin||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||502.0613from 3000||1.0000||9000.0000max. 99.5894||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Coinguru||510.2564from 2000||1.0000||500.0000max. 195.9799||0/0/0|
|MChange||514.2961from 100||1.0000||25728.5637max. 972.2025||142.2||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||518.2371from 50||1.0000||74.2043max. 38.5923||26/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||525.5343from 50||1.0000||1.4574||287.3||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||552.7860from 100||1.0000||10198.1112max. 180.9018||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have USD Coin (USDC) and want to exchange it to Bitcoin-cash ABC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "USD Coin" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin Cash ABC is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category