Exchange rates of USD Coin to Binance Coin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin to Binance Coin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||USD Coin||Binance Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||473.4599from 3000||1.0000||3836.0000max. 105.6055||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|Super Change Is||481.5937from 200||1.0000||0.8165||8617.9||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||482.5418from 100||1.0000||5744.9125max. 1036.1796||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||483.0000from 30||1.0000||42816.7839max. 20703.9337||221.3||1/0/0|
|Baksman||486.3486from 65.7||1.0000||38113.1350max. 2701.6632||603.3||10/2/1|
|MChange||487.2948from 100||1.0000||23027.6259max. 20521.4584||184.4||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||491.9971from 50||1.0000||26089.8819max. 40.6506||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||502.7710from 262.69||1.0000||38112.8722max. 26124.3202||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||503.1408from 100||1.0000||10323.8055max. 993.7576||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting USD Coin (USDC) to Binance Coin (BNB).
- The important columns are "USD Coin" and "Binance Coin". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Binance Coin are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.