Exchange rates of USD Coin to Basic Attention Token
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of USD Coin for Basic Attention Token. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||USD Coin||Basic Attention Token||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||1.2930||679095.1001max. 646500.0000||585.7||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 50||1.2212||101528.6087||252.7||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||1.2077||749531.5946max. 120770.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have USD Coin (USDC) and want to exchange it to Basic Attention Token (BAT), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "USD Coin" and "Basic Attention Token".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Basic Attention Token to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category