Exchange rates of USD Coin ERC-20 to Tether Solana
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin ERC-20 to Tether Solana, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||USD Coin ERC-20||Tether Solana||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CryptoMoney||1.0063from 4025.2075||1.0000||1973151.7200max. 1000001.8781||19.1||20/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0208from 162||1.0000||1681101.3323max. 4770.7680||483.8||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0217from 150||1.0000||28352230.9240max. 4404.4239||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0311from 16.55||1.0000||600010.0000||296.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0312from 100||1.0000||48214209.4234max. 19394879.7517||225.9||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20) to Tether solana dollars (USDTSOL).
- "USD Coin ERC-20" and "Tether Solana" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tether Solana there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.