Exchange rates of Uniswap to Binance Coin
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Uniswap to Binance Coin. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Baksman||34.5695from 2.2996||1.0000||38125.3191max. 221.1066||596.8||10/2/1|
|MChange||34.5741from 4||1.0000||23009.7011max. 5784.6769||166.7||7/0/0|
|60cek||34.9579from 5||1.0000||114264.6219max. 2.8605||703.1||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||36.4419from 15.178||1.0000||38112.7967max. 2082.4929||143.1||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||36.4607from 3||1.0000||5725.1425max. 8.2280||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||39.5134from 2||1.0000||26088.0344max. 50.6157||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Uniswap (UNI) to Binance Coin (BNB)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Uniswap" and "Binance Coin". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Binance Coin are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.