Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Wire-transfer RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of TrueUSD for Wire-transfer RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||69.1300||34828636max. 34565000||214.1||1/0/0|
|Cryptonet||1.0000from 330||68.7100||1557259max. 89323||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 330||68.6880||4833141max. 96163||75.8||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 500||68.6660||3709792max. 96132||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 520||68.6010||5333869max. 96041||691.9||3/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 370||68.5150||10222953max. 49330||418.1||2/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||68.1100||20276978max. 3405500||200.2||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 85||65.2200||82518024max. 652200||542.5||28/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping TrueUSD (TUSD) for wire bank transfer RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "TrueUSD" and "Wire-transfer". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Wire-transfer RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the TrueUSD –> Wire-transfer RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category