Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Visa/MasterCard USD
Where can you profitably exchange TrueUSD for Visa/MasterCard USD? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|E-scrooge||1.0318from 300||1.0000||20000max. 2422.95||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|XChange||1.0600from 275||1.0000||900100max. 25936.79||3272.0||32/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0700from 206||1.0000||777000max. 128138.31||214.2||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0800from 206||1.0000||854000max. 6363.88||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.1100from 100||1.0000||60000max. 27027.02||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1100from 30||1.0000||1316616.30max. 4054.05||542.5||28/0/1|
|MChange||1.1100from 50||1.0000||1293910.79max. 9009||152.1||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1600from 70||1.0000||462650.16max. 3448.27||585.2||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have TrueUSD (TUSD) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "TrueUSD" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of TrueUSD to Visa/MasterCard USD as a withdrawal.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category