Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Visa/MasterCard UAH
Where can you profitably exchange TrueUSD for Visa/MasterCard UAH? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|24 Zone||1.0000from 200||27.4350||958108max. 46639||84.9||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 510||27.4290||1115532max. 49372||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 220||27.4240||812780max. 46620||431.7||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 310||27.4180||375633max. 27418||704.9||3/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 20||27.0571||1768808max. 135285||386.2||3/2/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||27.0300||9750388||224.9||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 85||26.8400||20314228max. 268400||542.5||28/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 30||26.3200||15876515max. 263200||116.5||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||25.8249||262229max. 14999||3910.4||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||25.7100||12510078max. 102840||558.1||10/1/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000+1.70259from 18.7285||25.6144||18358max. 15043||472.1||2/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 10||25.4600||10272266max. 763800||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||22.3300||25863331max. 2233000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping TrueUSD (TUSD) for Visa (Master Card) UAH is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "TrueUSD" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard UAH are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation TrueUSD – Visa/MasterCard UAH will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category