Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Tinkoff CS cash-in
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of TrueUSD to Tinkoff CS cash-in. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||TrueUSD||Tinkoff CS cash-in||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|100 монет||1.0000from 500||74.2751||8219946max. 519925||374.7||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 650||73.7460||4543874max. 346606||97.1||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 500||73.7170||4734224max. 361213||0/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 470||73.5460||3369215max. 367730||7.9||0/0/0|
|Buy-bitcoin||1.0000from 700||72.9534||98649618max. 1249618||0.0||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 660||72.7120||8499181max. 363560||434.1||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 910||72.4700||3076254max. 362350||730.8||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping TrueUSD (TUSD) for Tinkoff cash-in RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "TrueUSD" and "Tinkoff CS cash-in" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation TrueUSD – Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category