Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Raiffeisen RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from TrueUSD to Raiffeisen RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||69.4500||10897972||214.1||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||68.6900||58405112max. 6869000||143.2||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 500||68.0894||3709792max. 95325||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 330||68.0680||3689091max. 95295||75.8||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||68.0600||12216704max. 3403000||200.2||1/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 370||68.0557||10222953max. 49680||418.1||2/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 520||68.0315||5333869max. 95244||691.9||3/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 30||68.0000||39702608max. 680000||107.5||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||68.0000||12553952max. 680000||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 85||67.3500||46911912max. 673500||542.5||28/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||66.5500||5751279max. 665500||547.3||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have TrueUSD (TUSD) and want to exchange it to Raiffeisen Bank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "TrueUSD" and "Raiffeisen". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Raiffeisen RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Remember that there are points where operation TrueUSD – Raiffeisen RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category