Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Paxos Standard
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of TrueUSD for Paxos Standard. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 60||1.0415||32286647.9402max. 13018.7500||143.2||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0043from 3000||1.0000||955000.0000max. 99571.8410||0.9||0/0/3|
|Nice Change||1.0087from 20||1.0000||1337246.4661max. 495687.5185||227.2||1/0/0|
|GeeExchange||1.0094from 16838.9836||1.0000||5945508.3409max. 589014.1014||533.9||4/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0101from 1500||1.0000||500000.0000max. 297000.2970||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0143from 220||1.0000-20||6510.0200||3916.5||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0309from 70||1.0000||608642.9462max. 485013.0953||560.9||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0421from 50||1.0000||5021219.3194max. 95960.0806||26/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0560from 50||1.0000||3409.9500||8329.1||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0638from 100||1.0000||537466.1168max. 47001.3160||206.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade TrueUSD (TUSD) to PAX Standard? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "TrueUSD" and "Paxos Standard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Paxos Standard there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category