Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Dogecoin
Where can you profitably exchange TrueUSD for Dogecoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 16838.9836||4.6487||13429610.0000max. 6243022.8007||533.8||4/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||4.5896||70795580.5126max. 2294800.0000||226.9||1/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 50||4.5109||3770.3200||8327.4||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 100||4.4635||107508418.7197max. 223175.0000||206.0||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 100||4.3553||10238308.7610max. 2177650.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||4.3466||10002088.5391max. 2173300.0000||560.6||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||4.2871||10002800.7908max. 2143550.0000||119.3||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 200||4.2059||2577062.9068max. 2102950.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 40||3.9727||55008968.3672max. 79454.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 100||3.2716||2195175.1836max. 9814.8000||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have TrueUSD (TUSD) and want to exchange it to Dogecoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "TrueUSD" and "Dogecoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Dogecoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category