Exchange rates of TrueUSD to Advanced Cash
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from TrueUSD to Advanced Cash without any problems. Information about the table.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||1.1200||5512288.46max. 112000||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||1.0900||120200max. 21800||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 85||1.0400||3842597.96max. 10400||542.5||28/0/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||1.0300||21785.64||251.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 30||1.0300||1110047.48max. 10300||151.7||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||1.0200||106647.64max. 102000||584.8||10/1/1|
|24 Zone||1.0094from 160||1.0000||2065.69||99.4||0/0/0|
|ObmenOM||1.0097from 100||1.0000||6832.73max. 4951.96||968.4||2/1/1|
|XChange||1.0100from 200||1.0000||607563.92max. 495049.50||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0193from 200||1.0000||502.29||8461.3||1/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0204from 500||1.0000||150815.96max. 29400.23||375.3||0/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0254from 40||1.0000||107.31max. 107.30||436.1||3/2/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0358from 150||1.0000||30000max. 2896.31||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0359from 1.05||1.0000||2819.48||3979.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting TrueUSD (TUSD) to Advanced Cash USD.
- First go to "TrueUSD" and "Advanced Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Advanced Cash USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category