Exchange rates of TRON to Zcash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of TRON to Zcash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||1732.8682from 25000||1.0000||5454.0000max. 403.9545||0.9||0/0/3|
|24bestex||1744.9215from 10000||1.0000||3403.0000max. 1432.7292||314.4||60/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1754.7789from 1500||1.0000||1027.4664max. 569.8723||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1755.6608from 10000||1.0000||62535.6772max. 25631.3748||225.2||1/0/0|
|XChange||1762.8692from 1500||1.0000||6684.5568max. 17.0177||3272.0||32/0/0|
|YChanger||1782.8025from 1500||1.0000||67985.0823max. 841.3719||205.1||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||1782.8025from 3000||1.0000||494770.7474max. 280.4573||542.5||28/0/0|
|Baksman||1792.4433from 976||1.0000||1197.2461max. 557.8977||558.4||10/1/0|
|60cek||1801.3811from 2500||1.0000||126828.7868max. 5551.2961||646.0||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1820.6506from 3000||1.0000||50366.1752max. 109.8508||26/0/0|
|MChange||1822.5971from 1500||1.0000||30870.9858max. 109.7335||116.6||7/0/0|
|4ange||1851.2194from 1500||1.0000||4092.1116max. 27.0092||233.5||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1856.9463from 3500||1.0000||56715.9726max. 70.0074||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Tron (TRX) to ZEC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "TRON" and "Zcash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Zcash are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category