Exchange rates of TRON to Payeer RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from TRON to Payeer RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Kassa||1.0000from 21.1743||7.0840||400max. 399||1929.0||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 500||6.9900||3428185max. 419400||3272.0||32/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 72.1126||6.9336||29953max. 29953||324.9||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 50||6.8825||36190||287.3||11/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 3000||6.8800||30328529max. 3440000||542.5||28/0/1|
|4ange||1.0000from 1500||6.8500||2515639max. 342500||262.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 400||6.7700||17460099max. 1354000||142.2||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 3000||6.7500||2788439max. 675000||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 250||6.7200||1636698max. 403200||579.3||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 10000||6.5200||19418036||243.9||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 3500||6.3500||57238603max. 825500||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Tron (TRX) for Payeer RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "TRON" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category