Exchange rates of TRON to Kaspi Bank (purse)
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of TRON to Kaspi Bank (purse). There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||TRON||Kaspi Bank (purse)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 500||29.4500||592606976max. 14725000||542.5||28/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 2500||29.4207||8999999488max. 4413105||0.9||0/0/3|
|4ange||1.0000from 1500||28.8600||182449168max. 1443000||215.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 3000||28.8000||215563568max. 2880000||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 400||28.7200||13765942max. 5744000||544.5||10/1/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 1500||27.9300||150000000max. 1396500||198.8||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 361.764||27.6423||1615219max. 1615217||1810.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 1500||27.5800||47222436max. 827400||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 400||27.3000||328822112max. 2730000||104.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 3000||26.0800||268995072max. 10432000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Tron (TRX) to Kaspi bank purse in tenge? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "TRON" and "Kaspi Bank (purse)" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation TRON – Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category