Exchange rates of TRON to Bitcoin
Where can you profitably exchange TRON for Bitcoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1338
|E-scrooge||491311.7726from 50000||1.0000||6.8000max. 1.4247||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||501223.4865from 10000||1.0000||1135.3315max. 89.7803||245.3||1/0/0|
|4ange||502500.6947from 5000||1.0000||102.1656max. 0.0995||264.7||0/0/0|
|YChanger||502765.2086from 1500||1.0000||482.3220max. 0.0994||212.7||1/0/0|
|BtcTenge||503640.5657from 165829.1457||1.0000||51.8800max. 40.9081||88.1||16/0/0|
|ProstoCash||504576.5089from 3500||1.0000||2296.4019max. 1981.8600||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||505355.7603from 3000||1.0000||1369.0650max. 0.3957||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||505356.7818from 3000||1.0000||521.3591max. 0.9894||542.5||28/0/1|
|Exchanger Ltd||507389.1625from 250||1.0000-0.00015||0.0775max. 0.0197||22.2||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||507614.2131from 150||1.0000||0.0255||288.1||11/0/0|
|Baksman||509811.5787from 976||1.0000||801.0901max. 1.9615||580.2||10/1/1|
|MChange||510145.2587from 2500||1.0000||919.0000max. 1.9602||143.5||7/0/0|
|60cek||510620.9150from 2500||1.0000||2296.6104max. 19.5840||676.7||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||512315.2709from 512.8205||1.0000-0.0001||0.1062max. 0.0585||325.5||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||515995.8720from 5000||1.0000||160.1372max. 1.9380||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||521485.1898from 5000||1.0000||953.9462max. 5.7528||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Tron (TRX) for Bitcoins is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "TRON" and "Bitcoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category