Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS QR code to Paxos Standard
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Tinkoff CS QR code to Paxos Standard without any problems. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Tinkoff CS QR code||Paxos Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4money||74.2140from 58000||1.0000||691516.0000max. 6737.2732||0/0/0|
|NewLine||74.2370from 50000||1.0000||2452887.0000max. 6735.1859||706.7||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Tinkoff QR code in rubles for PAX Standard is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Tinkoff CS QR code" and "Paxos Standard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Paxos Standard are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Tinkoff CS QR code RUB to Paxos Standard is a normal deposit operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category