Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Visa/MasterCard UAH
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Tinkoff CS to Visa/MasterCard UAH. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|365 Cash||2.6825from 10000||1.0000||313747max. 37278||1336.9||416/2/0|
|VIPchanger||2.7257from 5000||1.0000||796040max. 139428||0/0/0|
|Baksman||3.1400from 1000||1.0000||10293443max. 95541||545.2||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB to Visa (Master Card) UAH? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Tinkoff CS" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard UAH are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category